*IMPORTANT: Visitors are deemed to have accepted the following “Conditions of Entry” by entering Bangi Wonderland.
Managed and operated by Lee Theme Park Sdn. Bhd. – Co. No.: 201301039534 (1069357-A)
All visitors agree that the entry into and the use of all facilities and equipment within the BANGI WONDERLAND (“the Park”) are entirely at their own risks and subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Lee Theme Park Sdn. Bhd. – Co. No.: 201301039534 (1069357-A), (“The Company”), which expression shall include its employers, employees, servants and agents is not responsible for any injury, loss or damaged sustained by visitors to the park howsoever arising whether or not caused by the Company or any third parties and whether or not caused by or arising from the visitor’s use of any equipment (mechanical or otherwise), facilities or fun rides within the park.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read this terms and conditions carefully. By accessing and using this our ticketing platforms, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree and do not comply with the use on these platforms, please stop this access immediately. We may change these terms From time to time without prior notice. Please review this website before using it or making a purchase on our products. We will not be responsible for any damages, losses and misunderstandings while assessing our platforms. You are expected to check this page each time before you make a transaction and your continued access to or use of the website after any such change shall constitute your consent to be bound by the revised or updated terms and conditions.
- Online tickets are the process of purchasing entry tickets over the internet through online payment and walk in ticket are the process of purchasing entry tickets at Bangi Wonderland ticketing counter.
- In deciding to buy an entry ticket you (and where you are under 18 years old and above, are of sound mind, and are not disqualified from contracting by any law to which you are subject.
- We (the owner and operators of the premises) are not liable for and you irrevocably release us from any liability for death, personal injury, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever (including the negligence of staff to the fullest extent permitted by law) whilst you are on the premises.
- Anyone children 12 years of age and below must be accompanied by a competent person aged 18 years old and above at all times in the park.
- The parent/guardian understands that it is their responsibility to ensure compliance with the terms & conditions by themselves and the minors under their care, and warrants that they will take all reasonable effort to ensure that they do not breach their duty of care towards the minor(s).
- Tickets is valid for one-time use only. Every ticket purchased must be used to the park at the same date visit only.
- Advisable to purchase the online tickets early as possible and latest before 12.00 noon on the same date of visit as the tickets may be sold out anytime. Meanwhile, to purchase walk in tickets at our Ticketing Counter, tickets only can be purchased earliest at 11.00 am on (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday). 10.00 am during Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays, School Holidays and Adhoc Holidays on the same date of visit.
- Adult rates are from height of 130cm and above.
- Children rates are from height between 90cm to 130cm. If the child height exceeds 130cm and above at the time of entry additional top up fees will be imposed.
- FREE entry applies to anyone children below 90cm in height.
- Senior Citizen rates apply for age 60 and above – proof of age are required and need to bring original Identity Card (IC).
- Persons with disabilities (OKU) are required to bring original Identity Card (IC) and OKU card for verification purposes.
- Kindly present the E-Voucher (E-Voucher received from email after successful online transaction) or payment receipt together with original MyKad/ MyKid (applicable only for Online Tickets) at Bangi Wonderland online ticketing counter upon wristband redemption and for verification purposes.
- The Management of Bangi Wonderland reserves the right to request additional information or documentation from time to time for verification purposes.
- E-vouchers and walk-in tickets are non-exchangeable and not valid for cash or other items or promotions.
- E-vouchers and walk-in tickets are non-refundable for cancellation due to rides closure or inclement weather of utilized or unutilized voucher or rejection to ride on any slides and attractions due to unable to fulfil the prescribed rules and regulations.
- NO amendment is allowed once booking is made successfully.
- NO replacement/extension for expired E-Vouchers or walk-in tickets will be entertained.
- Surcharge may be imposed for bookings on School Holidays, Public Holidays and Adhoc Holidays dates which recognized by Nations, Selangor,Wilayah Persekutuan and other States.
- The wristbands will be given once the E-Voucher redeemed and for the walk in tickets after payment made. The wristband issued given at our Ticketing Counter to you are not to be used by anyone other than you, cannot be sold and is it cannot be redeemable for cash or able to be used in any other offer. No refund or cancellation of park tickets/ wristband will be entertained in any circumstances. You are required to put on the wristband purchased at the ticket counter prior before entry and wristband must be worn at all times whilst you remain in the park.
- The tickets purchased are meant for single entry only. Guests are not allowed to transfer the wristband and are not allowed to re-enter once they have exited the park.
- Only one person is allowed to queue at the ticketing counter for tickets redemption.
- There are minimum & maximum height and weight requirements including dress code will be applied for certain rides and slides for guests own safety. Kindly refer to our website under Park Info for more details. Those with certain medical conditions may be disallowed from riding certain rides and slides.
- Our staff will conduct bag check at the entrance of the park to every guest before entering the park. You will let us search any bags or other goods in your possession or your locker immediately upon request.
- No outside foods and beverages are allowed into the park. Only baby food & beverage and special medical needs are allowed to enter the park. Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited. Food & drinks are available for guests to purchase inside the park.
- Pets, weapons, glass objects and/or sharp objects are strictly prohibited in the park.
- Guest’s belongings should not be left unattended. The Management will not be responsible for any loss/damage of/to guest’s belongings. Lockers are situated in the park for the convenience of customers and are available for rental on a first come, first served basis.
- Tube rental is on a first-come, first-served basis. Tubes remain the property of Bangi Wonderland and are not to be removed from the designated area.
- Locker, tube and cabana rental are not available for advance booking. It’s solely based on First Come First Serve basis subject to availability.
- The deposit for tube rental, locker rental, and cabana rental will be not returned if the customer does not fulfil the terms and conditions of refund. NO refund for deposit will be entertained if returned after 6.00 pm.
- Snorkels, masks, flippers, eyewear, caps, bags, camera and large outside floatation devices are not allowed in the pools.
- For the best experiences for body slide sliding, it is best to wear proper swimming suits attire. No jeans, button and zip pants are allowed.
- Guests must be alert on our lifeguards/ attendants instructions once you are in the pools.
- We may close rides, attractions and/or whole of premises on a permanent or temporary basis due to inclement weather, safety, refurbishment, maintenance or other reasons. Any refund as a result of the premises or ride closure are not allowed.
- Play and Rides at your own risks. The Management of Bangi Wonderland are not liable for and you irrevocably release us from any liability for death, personal injury, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever (including the negligence of staff to the fullest extend permitted by law) whilst you are using any rides, slides and attractions.
- The Management of Bangi Wonderland reserves the right to refuse, alter, amend, delete or add to the stated terms and conditions or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Bangi Wonderland reserves the right to reject any entry that does not comply with our Terms & Conditions apply.
- The Management reserves the right to deny admission or request the person to leave Bangi Wonderland due to breach of the rules, unsafe conduct or offensive behavior.
- The Management reserves the right to change the operation hours, close any part of the park, restrict the number of visitors, cancel or amend any activity without prior notice.
- Shoplifters and vandals will be prosecuted.
- The Management reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions as and when necessary.
Please read the Fulfilment Policy as state below. I hereby agree and understand to the policy as stated below.
- Tickets is valid for one-time use only. Every ticket purchased must be used to the park at the same date visit only.
- Advisable to purchase the online tickets as early as possible and latest before 12.00 noon on the same date of visit as the tickets may be sold out anytime. Meanwhile, to purchase walk-in tickets, tickets only can be purchased earliest at 11.00 am on (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday). 10.00 am during Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays, School Holidays and Adhoc Holidays on the same date of visit.
- You will received your E-Voucher via your registered email once payment has been made successfully through our website online purchase. Kindly check your spam/junk folder if you are unable to find the E-Voucher in your inbox. If you not received your E-Voucher within 24 hours you may WhatsApp us at 019-6827174 or email to email@example.com
- If there is any problem regarding payment transaction (ie: Payment deducted from bank account but have not received any email from Bangi Wonderland or payment gateway). Kindly seek for our assistance by WhatsApp / contact us before making another new purchases.
- Kindly present the E-Voucher (E-Voucher received from email after successful transaction) or payment receipt together with original MyKad/ MyKid (applicable only for Online Tickets) at Bangi Wonderland online ticketing counter upon wristband redemption and for verification purposes.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Please read the refund and cancellation policy as stated below. I hereby agree and understand to the policy as stated below.
- No cancellations or refunds allowed once payment has been made successfully.
- Any refund as a result of the premises, ride and attractions closure temporary/ whole/ permanently are not allowed.
- Cancellation will not be entertained in any circumstances once payment has been made successfully.
- Wristbands purchased are meant for single entry only.
- Change of date for the ticket purchased are not allowed due to inclement weather, safety issues, refurbishments, maintenance or any other reasons.
- No refunds are allowed if you do not adhere to our height and weight measurement criteria. You shall check weight and height requirements in our website (Park Info under Height & Weight requirements) and at ticketing counter info before making a purchase.
- No refund and cancellation and you release us, due to any liability for death, personal injury, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever (including the negligence of staff to the fullest extend permitted by law) whilst you are on the premises.